If you want a close look at who is enrolled in coverage and what their deductions are, the Benefit Enrollment Census is the report for you!
To run this report follow these steps:
- Go the Reports section in GoCo:
- The Benefit Enrollment Census is a pre-formatted report so you don't need to create a new one every time (Learn about Custom Reports here!).
- You can change the As Of date (review enrollments as of a past or future date) and filter between classes, employment type, etc. The default is the date you are running the report and only Eligible employees:
- Click Generate Report. It will load in that same window.
- Click Download Report and use the CSV file to filter and review your report!
As always, email us at email@example.com with any questions!