Curious about our new template library and how to start adding templates to your GoCo account?! Keep reading to learn more.
What is the Template Library?
GoCo's new Template Library is a one-stop-shop to access curated template bundles that leverage the power of Workflows, Reports, and Performance Reviews. The Template library is launching with 30+ templates based on popular HR tasks, as well as how our GoCo HR team uses the system internally! With one click, you can install a group of templates to start building off of.
How do I Install a Template or Template Bundle?
- Login to GoCo and navigate to the Marketplace from the company home page or left side navigation.
- Now click Templates within the "Explore" section of the left menu.
- Bingo! You're now in the Template Library where you have a beautiful list of templates and template bundles to choose from.
- Notice on the template cards at the bottom left there are building blocks describing what each template consists of.
- For example the DEI Survey will require a Workflow (hovering your mouse over a building block will provide the name).
- Once you click on the desired Template you'll be taken to an overview page of the template. Here you will see a description of the template, what it includes, and pricing for add-ons.
- Notice in the "Template Includes" section you can expand each card to review the names and description of each building block.
- In the Pricing section, if you do not have the add-on as a part of your plan. Click on "Upgrade" to upgrade your GoCo account.
- If your GoCo account has all the necessary add-ons the pricing section will simply state "This template bundle doesn't require any add-ons".
- If everything looks great, click "Add Template" at the top right of the page.
- You'll be reminded one last time what is being added to your GoCo Account. Click "Add Template" to confirm.
- GoCo will think for a second and provide two options to either go "Back to the Marketplace" to add more templates. Or "Go to Workflows" to view your newly installed template!
- Say you click on "Go to Workflows", it'll automatically take you to the templates tab of Workflows. Scroll down and you'll now see you're newly installed workflow template in "Setup" mode.
Note: Templates containing a single Workflow or Performance Management Template will appear as "Draft" in your account. Other templates that contain a Workflow and a corresponding report will be posted as Published. <--- be sure you still make your adjustments to these templates.
And that's it! If you want to learn how to customize your templates after they have been added click here!
If you want to continue adding more templates make your way back to the Marketplace and shop till you drop!
Check out this video tutorial below!
If you have any other questions, please reach out to your GoCo Client Success Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 💚