You can cancel your medical, dental, and vision benefit coverage outside of Open Enrollment only if you have a valid reason. To start cancelling your benefit coverage:
- Login into GoCo
- Click the Manage button on your Benefits card
- Click the 3 dots next to one of the benefit line you want to cancel. You'll be able to cancel multiple lines of coverage.
- Select your qualifying life event (there's a limited subset of reasons you can disenroll from coverage) and the date of termination.
- Select the lines of coverage you want to disenroll from and click the Finish button.
- You life event will be sent to the person managing GoCo at your company for approval. After it's approved, it will be processed by the insurance carriers within a few business days.