You can view and modify your Admins & Managers from the Permissions tab (located on the top navigation) on the Team page. Each admin has:
- Full-Access – Gives the admin full access to all company and team information.
- Limited Access – Specific exactly what this admin has access to.
For an admin with limited access, you can decide to grant them specific privileges. These privileges are broken down into company and team level access:
Company level permissions will give this admin access to all team members in the company, and allow them to do things such as:
- Manage company settings – Access the company page and can manage basic company info (name, address, logo), Integrations, Document Templates, On-boarding Tasks, Locations & Departments.
Note: only admins with “Full Access” will be able to manage permissions for the company.
- Manage benefits – Manage benefits for the company, including viewing benefit configuration, eligibility and enrollments, approving life events, and viewing reports related to open enrollment participation.
With team permissions, you can scope what team members an admin has access to, ranging from specific departments to locations. For example, if you wanted to have an admin that oversees and manages all team members in the Sales department, you can do that by granting them access to just the Sales department.
You decide what permissions to grant the limited admin:
- Hire, terminate, and edit team info – Hire team members, and edit their information.
- View sensitive info for team members – View compensation, SSNs, direct deposit bank info, tax withholdings, documents and time off liabilities.
- Complete Form I-9 – Complete the I-9 certification workflow.
- Manage Time Off – View, manage and approve time off requests and modify PTO balances.
- Manage Team Feedback – View team feedback ratings and comment on employee timelines.
Looking to give someone (e.g. your CPA) access to just the Payroll Dashboard? Read the help guide here!