GoCo is the HR and Benefits platform that supports your employer. You'll use GoCo to help keep your employee record up-to-date and manage your benefit elections.
Create Your GoCo Account Access
- Click your unique employee link. You should have received a "welcome email" from email@example.com that includes a unique link. If you do not have this email, please contact your HR admin and they will resend it to you. This link will allow you to set-up your employee access in GoCo. Do not share this link with anybody, it's unique to you! To confirm you've followed the correct link, you should see your name & company name + logo: Note: We have a single sign-on option and recommend choosing “Continue with an Email Address” during the initial account access set-up. You can always set-up single sign-on in the future.
- Create your username & Password. The email address you enter will be your username and MUST be the same email address your welcome email was sent to.
- Onboard: Next, you'll be able to review/enter your personal information and access your profile. Note: You will not be done with on-boarding until you hit the green Finish button!
- Click Go To Dashboard to take a look at your Employee page. Congrats! You can now access GoCo to manage all of your employee and benefit information.
Note: You can now access your account by going to https://secure.goco.io/login and entering your username and password.
Tools & Tips
There's a lot of great features your company may offer. Here are some examples of what you can do in GoCo (availability of each feature varies by company):
- Change your personal information (email, address, etc)
- Request Time Off
- Complete a task that your admin assigned to you (like signing and reviewing documents):
- Updated your Payment & Tax information
- Enroll in Benefits and add qualifying life events for coverage.
Need further assistance? Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 888-788-GOCO.