In GoCo, you are able to setup locations that represent the different physical locations that your employees work at. You are able to set the locations per employee, which can determine the employee's tax forms as well as benefit options.
How to setup a location:
It's pretty easy to get your first location setup in GoCo and we have outlined the steps below that you can follow:
3. A pop up window will appear that will allow you to input the location address. Click Update to save changes.
4. All Done. Easy as riding a bike!
Updating an Employee's Location:
If you need to change an employee's work location, follow the steps below:
5. You will now need to provide a Date & Reason for the change. Once inputted, click the Continue button.
6. Now you will see all of the employee's information listed, with the option for you to make changes. In the dropdown field for Location, select the new location for the employee and click Continue.
7. A notification will be displayed, letting you know if this change will effect the employee's benefits. Click the Continue button.
8. If you are using GoCo for Payroll Sync, a message will appear letting you know that the payroll Admin will be contacted and asked to sync the employee's changes with payroll. Click Continue.
9. In this last step, you will be asked to review and finalize the location change. When you are ready to submit the request, click on the Review & Finish button located in the bottom right.
Need Additional Assistance? We've got you covered. Contact us anytime and we will be happy to assist you. email@example.com