- Primary person creating and conducting the Workflow.
- Admin as the “owner” of the Workflow process.
- Responsible for creating the Workflow templates, Starting the Workflows, and monitoring the Workflow to ensure that the tasks are being completed on time and accurately.
- Can be assigned to tasks within a Workflow template.
- Admin assigns certain tasks for the manager to complete.
- Manager is automatically assigned to all tasks for the Manager.
Employees / Team Members
- Can be assigned to tasks within a Workflow.
- Same as Managers, Admins assign the “Team Member” dynamic role to tasks.
- Team Member is replaced with the specific Team Member that was selected when starting the Workflow.
Currently not supported in Workflows
- Are considered for future versions of Workflows.
Visit the Inbox page
The Inbox page contains ALL tasks and notifications in GoCo that need a user’s attention. If a user is assigned across multiple Workflows, all their tasks appear here.
Filter the Inbox page
The Inbox has some advanced filtering. The two filters that Admins may be interested in is the Assigned To and the Workflows filter.
By default, this filter is set to “Me” so the user only sees their tasks by default. Full Access HR Admins can remove this filter to see tasks for EVERYONE in the company. This gives them full visibility across the entire company around Incomplete tasks.
This lets the Admin choose a specific Workflow to see tasks for. For example, if the Admin only wants to see tasks for the Onboarding Checklist, they can pick that as the filter option.