Sending documents to some or all employees? GoCo makes that easy! Read more for details.
You have a couple of options to send documents to your employees:
Option 1: Send documents from the company templates page (this is commonly used for sending a document to multiple employees):
- From the Company Page click Manage on the Documents card, or click Documents on the left side menu:
2. Once in the Documents section, click Send To... located in the more options icon on the document you want to send:
3. To choose who to send this document to, click Select Team Members.
4. From there, you can choose from a variety of filters whether you want to send it out to a whole department, location, employment type, etc.
Once complete, a notification will be sent to your employees about completing the document.
Option 2: Send documents to one employee from their profile
Go to the employee's profile that you're adding documents to, then:
- Find the document section toward the bottom of their profile and click + Add Documents for [Employee Name] button
2. Select one of the document templates you want to send, or select the Upload... tab to upload a one-off document, then click + Add Document at the bottom.
3. Fill in any fields required for this document to be sent to the employee. When complete click Finish.
A notification will be sent to the employee a to review and complete the document.
Note: If you're reissuing a document the employee already has, the original will automatically archive in the employee profile. You can always access the archived documents by clicking the archived tab on the documents card.
Have questions, comments or feedback? We'd love to hear from you at email@example.com 😀