Alright - it's time to get to work! Let's get clocked in and out of GoCo and make sure those hours count!
To clock in on and out on GoCo, follow these steps:
- Log into GoCo
- Expand the Time Tracking card on your profile
- Click Clock In
- To clock out of GoCo, you'll click Clock Out
Note: You can also take a break using the Take a Break button too! When you are done with your break, you'll click Stop Meal Break. This will automatically clock you back in and continue tracking time.
If you need to take a look at your timesheet and make any adjustments, you can do so by following these steps*:
- In the Time Tracking card, click on View Timesheet
- On this page, you can click Add Hours and make updates, if needed.
*note: not all time tracking policies allow you to make adjustments to your existing time sheet. If you need to adjust and you do not have access, please reach out to your company administrator.
- I see the time tracking card, but there's no clock in button
- That's because your company's preferred method is for you to enter your hours directly on your timesheet! You can do so by viewing your timesheet, and making edits and adjustments in there directly
- Are notes required for me to enter?
- You will always have the option to add a note, but the ability to make notes required varies by Company.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.