Need to pull information from a Workflow that you have created? Check out how to set one up!
1. You will first need to start your report!
Note: There are two methods to start a Workflow Report!
Option 1. Login to GoCo. From the company page navigate to the Workflow card and click "View"
At the top of the page you will see a Reports tab. Click on "Reports"
You will now see an option to "+ Add Workflow Report" to your right.
Option 2. Login to GoCo & find the Navigation tabs on the left hand side of your screen, click on the one that reads "Reports"
Now you will be redirected to your Reports Module!
At the top right of the page you will see a blue "+Add Custom Report" button to select.
GoCo will then ask you what type of Report are you trying to add, Select "Workflows" to begin creating your Workflow Report.
2. You will be taken to the Settings Tab to input Basic Info about your Workflow Report like your Report Name, Description, & your Report Icon.
You will also be asked to "Show Data As Of" whatever effective date you want to select in the dropdown menu.
3. Select your Report Filters, that is what data you want to include in this report.
- You can select which Workflow Template you want to pull from if you have multiples. Workflow Status (incomplete, complete, or any),Workflow Started Date, and Team members (active, pending etc.).
- Additionally you will be asked to select how you want this information to be sorted.
4. Select what fields you want included in your Workflow Report!
Notice you can add groups of fields at a time! For example, if you search for "Personal Info" you will see the option to Select All. Clicking that will add all fields under that heading in one quick click!
5. Review the Permissions of your new Report!
- Need to make edits? You can do so on the company permissions page of your GoCo Account.
5. Hit "Continue" and your report will be generated!
- ⭐ Hint: you can also download your report as a CSV with the "Download" button on the top right corner.
Have an existing report you need to edit?
- Click the three dots next to the report name to edit the name/field/etc.
Happy Reporting! 🤠 Check out our video tutorial on this feature below!
Have more questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.