Learn how define and organize your data by filtering reports. Additionally visualize and analyze trends by utilizing charts.
When in the View Report tab of your Report, you have a few new filtering and customization options to choose from!
Get granular with your searches by clicking into each field and filtering from the options provided.
- Expand the field of your choice to reveal your filtering options
- Filter by "Contains" or the options provided in the drop-down along with entering what fields you want to filter in the text box below.
- If your report has a date field you will see an extra option that allows you to set a date range.
- Note that in the report chart when hovering the mouse over a field, a grid icon appears. Clicking on the icon will reveal more customizable options for you to set in the columns of your report.
Edit your fields in this section by selecting or deselecting which fields you wish to use in your report.
Group your columns from the fields you have included in your report.
- One row will be created for each value in that column
- Once grouped, you can expand the group to see the child rows.
- You can also choose to group by another column which adds sub-grouping
- Now you can expand the sub-group to reveal the child rows that apply here.
Set Aggregation for your columns
On certain columns, we allow the user to specify the aggregation value that appears on the group.
Aggregation Values that you may see appear as options are...
- Sum: the total sum of all the values in the column
- Average: the average of all the values in the column.
- Maximum: the max/highest value in the column.
- Minimum: the min/lowest value in the column.
- Count: the total number of rows
Users can sort by any field in the report. You can choose to sort by one field or multiple fields.
- GoCo now provides you with seven chart options to bring your data to life and easily identify trends. These charts include...
- Metric Charts
- Pie & Donut Charts
- Bar & Column Charts
- Line & Area Charts
- After clicking on the Customize Charts icon you will see several options appear below, click on the chart you wish to use.
- For the Bar Chart, Column Chart, Line Chart, and Area Chart, you will have options to set a filter for your "X-Axis" and your "Y-Axis" as well as a "Breakdown By" filter.
- Once your settings have been input the chart will appear on the right! Isn't it beautiful!? 🤩
- For the Pie Chart, Donut Chart, and Metric Chart your filtering options are "Displaying" and "Measured By".
- Adjust your filters and the chart will appear on the right. & viola🌟 you have a gorgeous pie chart!
Note that you can download your reports by clicking on the blue download button at the top right of your report.
Happy Reporting! 🤠
Have more questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.