As a Full Access Admin, go to Company > Integrations and click Setup on Zapier.
- You must login to GoCo as a user that has the Full Access Admin permission role to the company. To check who is a Full Access Admin, go to Company > Permissions > Full Access Admins
- Go to Company > Integrations and click Setup on Zapier
- Follow the Setup instructions shown:
- In Zapier, you need to find the GoCo integration to connect to it. As the integration is in BETA, you may need to use this link to find it:
- Once you get to the Connect an Account modal in Zapier, copy the API Username and API Password fields from GoCo, and enter them into Zapier here:
- ⭐ Once linked, Zapier will pull up "Employee A". This is a fake employee and will not be reflective of employees in your account.
- Once you have GoCo Connection created, go ahead and create a test Zap using your GoCo connection. The easiest one is to create a Google Sheet, and create a Zap to send an action to Create Employee in GoCo when a row is added to the Google Sheet.
- Once GoCo detected your connection was successful, the Test Status will show as Passed:
- Click Finish to complete the setup in GoCo
- The Zapier Integration is now live for your company on GoCo. To understand how the integration works, please read this help article:
How does the GoCo + Zapier integration work?