Your employee has submitted their timesheet. Now what?
To approve or make an edit to a timesheet, please follow the steps below:
- When you're logged into GoCo (as an administrator), click Manage for the Time Tracking card
- Click on the tab Timesheets. Here you'll see the pay periods in which timesheets can be approved. You'll see a button that says Review if there's any timesheets to be approved.
You have a couple of options on how to approve:
- You can click View into each employee's timesheet and Approve it one by one
- If you know all timesheets are ready to go for this pay period, you can click Approve All
Should you need to make any edits to a timesheet, follow these steps:
- Click View for an employee's timesheet
- Click into the date that needs to be adjusted
- Click the Edit link and make your changes (If time tracking requires Approver Note, you'll need to enter a note before saving).
- Make sure to hit Save!
Once you have approved and made all your adjustments, you can Export to Payroll.
Note: GoCo will notify you when it is time for you to approve timesheets. It is important to get the timesheets approved as soon as possible to make sure it gets updated in time for payroll!
We hope these tips have helped you understand approving timesheets, but if not please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!