GoCo let's you use your bank account to pay for your GoCo subscription.
Before using the bank account, it will need to be verified on GoCo. Here's how it works:
- Add the bank account to GoCo (either from Company / Company Billing, or through checkout when upgrading your plan).
- Wait 2-3 days for two micro-deposits to appear in the bank account
- The deposits will appear in your bank statement with the description "AMNTS" (Note: they will not say GoCo, just "AMNTS").
- Once you see the two "AMNTS" deposits in your bank account, log back into GoCo
- At the top of GoCo, you should see a "verify bank account" banner. Click "Verify Bank Account". Note: If you don't see the verify bank account banner, make sure your bank account has been added to GoCo by going to Company / Company Billing and look under the payment methods card.
- Enter the two deposit amounts. For example $0.12 and $0.05.
- After clicking the "Verify Bank Account" button, your bank account will now be verified.
If you are having trouble adding your bank account, please contact support at email@example.com