- Log into your ADP Workforce Now account
- Go to Set-Up then Security Management
- Click the People tab at the top of the page then Manage Users under the Security and Access section.
- Click the green "+" button to add a new user.
- Use the following information to create the account:
First name: GoCo
Last name: Ops
Identity Type: "None"
- Select the second User Type option:
User is an independent contractor, offshore associates, or another type of person who will not be included in your ADP services.
- Select the User Role as a Practitioner.