Want to hide fields that do not pertain to your payroll sync? Learn how below!
- If you'd like to make these changes please reach out to your GoCo team! Most Admins will have a limited view of payroll sync and will need additional permissions.
- Login to GoCo, from your company page navigate to your Payroll Sync card and click "View". Or you can click on the payroll sync button on the sidebar to the left.
- Click on the "Settings" tab at the top of the page and expand your Payroll Schedules card by clicking on the mini arrow.
- Click on the "edit" button (if you have multiple schedules select the one you wish to edit).
- You should now see multiple cards that you can expand and make edits to your payroll schedule. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the last card that reads Fields and Data, expand that card.
- Here you will see a drop down menu for you to select which payroll fields you do not want synced in payroll. Simply click on the fields one by one and GoCo will be begin to list and save the fields you have selected. It should look something like the image below.
- Save your changes and Viola 🌟 You've hidden fields you no longer wish to see in your payroll sync! This should also help the amount of time it takes to process your payroll every week.
Most of the features available to hide are Employer Contributions but you will also see fields like Company Class, Department, Last Paycheck Card, etc. You can always come back and select the small "x" next to a field you wish to reactivate into your payroll sync schedule.
Have a question we didn't answer? Email us at email@example.com 🦖