Full Access Admins now have the ability to adjust a users permissions via their profile! You can quickly view your team members permissions, and adjust if necessary.
To view or make updates to a team members permissions:
1. Go to the team members profile
2. Click Manage on the Permissions card
3. On the next screen, you can see the permissions that are currently associated with that team member
4. To add additional permission to this team member, click on the + Assign permissions button
5. You'll be able to assign Permissions using the drop-down menu
What do the different permissions in the drop-down mean? Glad you asked!
- Full Access Admin means giving access to all modules and team member information
- User Level Permissions means giving Limited Access to specific or all team members and allows the flexibility to grant view/edit access to specific modules for those team members
Have a question we didn't answer? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org