If you are a full access admin you can grant other employees some admin rights to your company. Depending on the level of visibility they should have you can make them a limited or full access admin.
To edit/view your team's admins, follow these steps:
1. On the Company page, scroll all the way down to Company Permissions, then click Manage.
2. Once on the Company Permissions, click on the Full Access Admins on the left-hand side.
3. Click to + Add Full Access Admin.
4. Select the employee you would like to become an Admin. Customize what the selected Admin can have access to. (For more information on permissions, check out these articles!)
5. Click Save and you're all set!
If you have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.