Step-by-step instructions on how to setup the Slack integration.
To setup the integration between GoCo and Slack, you need to be a full access admin and complete the following steps:
- If you have not already, set up a Slack company account. You can set up a free account here: https://slack.com/
- Go to the Company dashboard and click Manage on the Integrations card.
Note: If you don't see the card, you don't have the right administrator privileges. Talk to the person at your company that manages your GoCo account.
- Find the Slack card and click Setup.
- You'll be asked to give GoCo access to your Slack channel. Authorize access.
- GoCo will now be connected to Slack!
- To adjust your GoCo <> Slack settings, just click anywhere on the Slack card on GoCo.
You can adjust the channel GoCo posts to and what kind of notifications are sent (out of office, holidays, work anniversaries, and birthdays).
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.