GoCo sends employees three reminders leading up to their enrollment window closing. These reminders are sent on the 7th, 3rd and last day prior to the window closing.
Articles in this section
- (Video) Benefit Sync Dashboard for Admins
- (Video) How to Enroll in Benefits
- (Admin) Life Event Approval
- (Admin) What is the best report to see all employee enrollments and deductions?
- Did GoCo remind my employee to choose their benefits?
- Why did my new hire's enrollment window close?
- (Admin) How do I see who has completed Open Enrollment?
- How do I enroll in coverage due to a qualifying event?
- How do I cancel my benefit coverage?
- As an admin, how do I see what plans my active and terminated employees are enrolled in?