A flexible spending account (FSA) is a benefit a company sponsors for their employees. A flexible spending account lets employees set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible expenses like healthcare and/or dependent care, depending on plan type.
Articles in this section
- How do I enroll in FSA/HSA on GoCo?
- Why is my Clarity FSA / HSA / Commuter Benefits card not working?
- How do I set-up HSA/FSA with Accrue?
- How does my FSA/HSA enrollment get to Accrue?
- How does Clarity Fund my Employee's Accounts?
- How does my FSA/HSA enrollment get to Clarity?
- What are the different types of FSAs available?
- What's an FSA?
- How is money taken out of my bank account for HSA / FSA / Commuter Benefits?
- Why didn't I get my FSA / HSA / Commuter Benefits Card?