GoCo can send a reminder on Slack 1 day before someone is out of office. We can also give your team a heads up on upcoming company holidays, birthdays, and work anniversaries.
To setup Slack:
- Go to the Company dashboard and click Manage on the Integrations card.
Note: If you don't see the card, you don't have the right administrator privileges. Talk to the person at your company that manages your GoCo account.
- Find the Slack card and click Setup.
- You'll be asked to give GoCo access to your Slack channel. Authorize access.
- GoCo will now be connected to Slack!
- To adjust your GoCo <> Slack settings, just click anywhere on the Slack card on GoCo.
You can adjust the channel GoCo posts to and what kind of notifications are sent (out of office, holidays, work anniversaries, and birthdays).