A manager who is assigned to their direct reports will be able to see the employees' profiles. Managers never have access to employee’s bank information, hiring documents, benefits, or social security numbers. You can choose if you'd like them to see their direct reports wages/pay information.
- From the company page, choose Manage on the Company Permissions card to view the Company Permissions Manager.
- Choose Managers from the menu in the right-middle of the screen.
From here, you'll manage all of your Managers and who their direct reports are:
- Edit Permissions: Allow managers to view salaries, wages, and stock options for direct reports Managers never have access to employees’ bank information, hiring documents, benefits, or social security numbers.
- + Add Manager: This is where you can assign/re-assign one or many direct reports.
- More Options Button (These are the three dots within each managers card):
- Delete: From here you can revoke someone's manager status meaning they will no longer have direct reports assigned to them.
- Edit: You can add or remove direct reports from this individual managers access.
Don't forget to save your changes.