Don't use GoCo's Time Tracking, but have hours that need to be added during the pay-run? Use GoCo's Time & Pay import option!
Before we get started, make sure your spreadsheet is set up for success!
- You must include Execupay Employee ID on your spreadsheet. You can find these values by building a GoCo custom report with "Employee Name" & "Employee ID"
- Do you have types of pay that are paid at a different rate (ie Holiday Pay)? You'll need to add an additional column corresponding with that pay rate.
- For example, if "Holiday Hours" is paid at 1.5x the regular wage, you will also need to include a "Holiday Pay Rate" column with the correct wage amount. Otherwise, GoCo will assume that "Holiday Pay Rate" is the same as the "Regular Pay Rate".
- Here's an example of what the spreadsheet might look like:
Now that your spreadsheet is ready, let's learn how to import it in GoCo!
- Start your pay-run in GoCo
- After the payroll populates, click the "Import" button on the upper right hand side of the table
- Upload your spreadsheet from your computer that contains the hours
- Using GoCo's mapping feature, map the columns in the spreadsheet with the corresponding fields
- ⭐HINT: Be sure you "Confirm Mapping"
- Don't see the earning code you need? It probably hasn't been setup yet with Execupay. Email your GoCo CSM for assistance
- Once everything is mapped, scroll down and click "Review"
- If there are errors, you will be asked to review and either fix or continue without fixing
- ⭐HINT: Hover over the red cell - it will let you know what the error is
- To resolve the error, you'll need to "Go Back" and likely re-upload the corrected spreadsheet
- If you decide to continue without resolving the error, those hours will not be imported for the employee
- If everything looks good, click "Import Hours"
- Once imported, you'll be redirected back to the pay-run and you'll see a nifty "import" symbol on any employees who have imported hours
- Continue your pay run in GoCo 🎉
For a Mini Training Crash Course, check out our video below!
Have additional questions? Email us at email@example.com